Business Admin Level 3 apprentice
Central Employment are looking to recruit a people focused and outgoing Business Admin Level 3 apprentice, joining our internal support team in Central, Middlesbrough.
The ideal candidate will be conscientious, organised, have exceptional communication skills and a desire for working in a fast paced customer focused environment. The role has scope for you to learn and grow over time, and will be engaging. It is a true recruitment support role which, operating within our busy Industrial division.
The role will Include:-
- Supporting designated consultants, senior managers in finding suitable candidates for all new vacancies, across the Industrial department.
- Advertise new jobs on job boards and websites.
- Searching for suitable candidates on candidate job boards
- Screening candidates in regard to their relevant skills, availability, location, and salary expectations
- Screening CVs to ensure that they reflect the qualification of the role given to you.
- Candidate administration
- Candidate interviewing
- Confirming interviews
- Keeping clients up to date on the status of roles
As an apprentice you will benefit from a supportive working environment and join our growing network of apprentice’s. Over 95% of our apprentice’s continue their career with Central Employment and are offered permanent contracts in the role they have been trained for. You will receive 32 day holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays and fixed closure dates. Central Employment also offer 50% subsidy on gym memberships and associated fitness classes as part of our wellness approach and all staff receive an annual performance based Christmas bonus.