Client Account Administrator FTC
Central Employment are delighted to be working alongside a well established marketing services company based in North Tyneside. The company have a trusted reputation within a defined vertical, and require an additional Client Account Administrator to join their Key Accounts department on a Fixed Term Contract until November 2019.
The company are well established, and market leaders in their industry. They are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic candidate who will go the extra mile to ensure the highest standard of service at all times for new and existing clients. They have a brand new, modern office and a friendly and welcoming culture.
Purpose of the Client Account Administrator
The Client Account Administrator role will involve responding efficiently to all client enquiries and apply full product knowledge to any prospective clients. The Client Account Administrator will be able to confidently liaise with all clients and represent the company to a high standard.
- Manage workload in a fast paced environment
- Take receipt of customers queries and act accordingly
- Process orders from files supplied
- Liaise directly with third parties
- Offer client resolutions in a timely manner
- Confidently provide accurate information regarding products
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent organisational skills
- Organised and efficient
Experience and Knowledge
- Previous customer service experience
- Be confident in conversing with clients
- Ability to talk confidently about the business
Skills and Abilities
- Great telephone manner
- Be articulate and able to communicate effectively
- Able to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Able to work independently with confidence
- Brand awareness
Please note this is a Fixed Term position until November 2019.