Central Employment are currently looking to recruit a number of Production Operatives to work for our busy automotive manufacturing client based in Washington.
Previous experience within the automotive trade is desirable but not essential as full training will be given to the right candidate.
These roles are a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for stable work. You will work full time through the agency until you are eventually awarded a permanent contract.
– Flexibility to work overtime as and when required.
– Able to demonstrate an ability to learn and progress.
– Able to commit to a 2 shift pattern with finish times outside of public transport timetables.
– Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines.
– Previous experience within fast paced assembly is desirable but not essential
Early: 7am-3pm (Mon – Friday)
Lates: 4:30pm to 1:00am (Mon- Thurs) 3pm to 11pm (Friday)
£10 per hour
Average working hours are 39 hours per week depending on shift pattern before overtime.