Saw Operator | Immediate Starts
Company: Central Employment (for an internationally recognized engineering company)
Pay Rate: £10.60-£14.00 per hour
Central Employment is seeking experienced Saw Operators to join a rapidly expanding engineering company in Cramlington. This internationally recognized company offers an exciting opportunity for skilled individuals in the field.
- Set up and inspect equipment, ensuring proper installation of blades.
- Measure and cut materials to specified lengths according to job requirements.
- Operate saw machines efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain and perform regular checks on saw machines.
- Utilize operating tools to facilitate the manufacturing process.
- Adhere strictly to Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines.
- Observe and follow company’s safety rules and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s Health & Safety policies.
- Proficient experience operating saw machines.
- Familiarity with maintaining saw machines.
- Competence in operating tools to support manufacturing processes.
- Ability to perform periodic checks on machines.
- Thorough understanding or strict adherence to Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Strong commitment to following safety rules and regulations.
- Willingness to work in accordance with the company’s Health & Safety guidelines.
Candidates will be working on a 3-shift rota:
- Early Shift: 7 am – 3 pm (early finish on Fridays)
- Late Shift: 3 pm – 11 pm (early finish on Fridays)
- Night Shift: 11 pm – 7 am (early finish on Fridays)
- Overtime and weekend work will be required, compensated at x1.5 and double time.
Join our team of skilled professionals in the field of engineering. Apply now for the role of Saw Operator with our client in Cramlington. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of a renowned company.
This role is ongoing with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.