Central employment are looking for Production and packing Operators to work for one of our food based clients working in a Standard care environment packing products ready for despatch at a client in Team Valley.
We are looking for workers with food production or Food processing experience for a reputable company that provide snacks and desserts for leading supermarkets looking to take on a new generation to drive the company forward. There are excellent opportunities to progress and advance.
- They are looking for candidates who have good practical skills
- Who can work quickly and accurately
- Ideally have worked in a similar role or as a food processor or Packing role.
- Accurate in data recording and following time tables.
- You will be expected to carry out a variety of tasks working on various machine production lines.
- Must have experience in a GMP environment.
You must be prepared to follow either a 1 or 2 shift pattern(Days and Backs) or permanent nights. Their work patterns which is – 6.45am – 14.45pm, 14.45pm – 22.45pm or 22.45pm – 06.45am – Monday to Friday Plus Saturday over time when required.
Flexibility is essential and Shifts may extend to 12 hours as and when required as per needs of the business.
Starting Rates of Pay £8.91 rising to £10.20 or £11.49 depending on shift pattern and experience.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.