We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, Europe’s longest established independent supplier of printed carton packaging for a Print Assistant on a temporary basis.
Overview of the Role
Working in a busy, fast-paced environment, using your own initiative to ensure each job is completed to the highest of standards. To assist in the manufacture of Printed Folded Cartons to the required printed specification, inline with business and customer objectives
- Following instructions detailed on worksheets.
- Completing all related paperwork and inputting data correctly
- Supporting both the gluing and breaking out team where required
- Responsible for keeping the work area clean and tidy
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards
- Communicate, practice and promote the values, ethics and culture of the company
- Any other duties that can be reasonably expected of the role
What we are looking for
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and numeracy
- Organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Willingness to continually learn and improve
- Extremely adaptable, with a flexible approach to working
- No qualifications required but previous experience in manufacturing or an interest in print would be advantageous
The hours of work and pay
- Continental Shift Pattern of 12 hour shifts, days and nights.
The pay for this role is £10.42 per hour with an allocated 40 minute break unpaid.