Central Employment are looking for a Picker Packer to join a small component manufacturing business in Washington NE37. The company have a small, close knit team and are looking to recruit on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate must have warehouse experience, including use of handheld scanners and ARP.
- Picking orders, packing them according to customer requirements
- Ensuring accuracy of the order before it is shipped out.
- Check inventory levels and restock shelves when necessary.
- Unload incoming shipments from trucks and transport items throughout the facility.
This position requires excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work quickly but accurately under pressure and meet deadlines.
Hours and Pay
- Permanent contract
- £11 an hour
- 9am – 5pm Mon-Fri
- Mandatory overtime will be required in December as they have a mandatory stock take.