Central Employment is currently recruiting Packing Operatives on behalf of a well-known food manufacturer & supplier to the major supermarkets based in Team Valley, Gateshead. Due to the success of their new product range, they are looking to appoint additional packing operatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Picking various dry food products and placing into trays
- Packing trays into boxes & boxes onto pallets
- Following strict food hygiene procedures
- Excellent Personal hygiene
- Good manual dexterity
- Capable of working quickly and accurately
- Good attention to detail
- Positive working attitude
Rate of Pay
- £10.00 per hour, 6am to 6pm or £10.45 per hour, 6pm to 6am (with permanent employment after 4 weeks for the right candidate)
Shift Times & Days
- Continental shifts, 6am to 6pm & 6pm to 6am (3 on, 1 off, 3 on & 6 off)
This role is available immediately. Please apply online (attaching your CV). Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, but please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment is an Equal Opportunities employer.