Our client is a specialist in the food industry, supplying fresh produce, delicatessen and specialist ingredients. They are now looking for Nightshift Packers to help them through a period of expansion. This role will be long term and possibly permanent for the right candidate.
The role of the Nightshift Packer is to pull the orders together that come through to the client each night and get them ready for delivery the following morning. Our client deals with a range of different produce and it would be ideal if the candidate has some knowledge on fresh produce, however this is not essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of fresh produce (not essential)
- Able to work as part of a team
- Active and able to lift weights of up to 25kg
- Good understanding of the English language, both reading and writing
- Basic level of Mathematics
Hours Per Week : 48 per week. 8 hours a day over 6 days.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, and have the skills above, now is your chance to work for an ever expanding company.