Large Format CAD Cut Operator & Finisher
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Large Format CAD Cut Operator & Finisher for our client based in Sunderland.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand Health & Safety procedures of functions and operations and understand risk assessments identified on machinery.
- Competency in all packing & finishing duties when instructed. Ensuring all jobs are finished and packed to a high standard.
- Set up and operation of Esko Kongsberg Machinery. Ensuring the correct cut paths/cut keys are used on each job following instructions provided on job sheet.
- Quality Control – overseeing the finishing process on each job produced
- To liaise with Shift Manager to ensure work is completed as required
- Machine maintenance checklists to be actioned on a weekly basis
- Monitoring of all machine consumables
- Ensuring that print production is completed to the specified timescales and quality standards
- Monitoring Health and Safety in the workplace
- Responsible for shop floor tidiness and presentation. Bins, tools, Work Stations and equipment
6-2 – 2-10 rotation
£10.42 per hour