Central Employment are currently looking to recruit Forklift drivers for an internationally recognised award winning distribution business.
The client is looking for the right candidate that has good Forklift experience, be able to work quickly and accurately and has previously worked in a similar role.
This is a temp to perm role with the company offering good rates of pay and benefits to the successful candidate. Some manual handling of the product may also be required in this fast paced exciting growing company.
- Good FLT counterbalance experience.
- Can use inventory control systems
- Ideally have experience in a production environment
- Strict adherence or good knowledge and understanding of a good manufacturing practice
- To take care of your own safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions
- To work at all times in accordance with the company’s Health and Safety rules.
- Be a good team player.
- Be physically able and strong to transport product short distance.
- Earlies 6am -2pm,
- Lates 2pm – 10pm early finish Friday
The company looks to give permanent contracts to employees after a period of temporary-staff based work.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.
If you think this job is for you please apply to the role.