Factory Operatives – Immediate Starts
Central Employment is currently recruiting for Production Operatives to work within one of the largest independent Glass manufacturers situated in Stanley.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Machine Operation.
- To work in accordance with the company’s Health and Safety rules.
- Packing and palletising.
- Quality control.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Capable of working as part of a team.
Rate of Pay: National living wage, bonuses available.
£9.50 to £11.88 per hour
Shift Times & Days:
3 shift rotation
· 06.00 to 14.00 Monday to Friday
· 14.00 to 22.00 Monday to Friday
· 22.00 to 06.00 Monday to Friday
This role is ongoing with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
This role is available immediately. Please apply online (attaching your CV). Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, but please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment is an equal opportunities Employer.