End Line Packer
An internationally recognized production facility based in Gosforth is looking to expand its existing workforce. The company is involved in the development and dispatch of world leading products.
We are looking for the right candidate that has good practical skills, can work quickly and accurately, and may have previously worked in a similar role. The candidate must ensure that all products are of a high standard and quality. This is a key manufacturing role where teamwork, good communication and good attitude is key. Picking and packing and good assembly skills essential.
- Good general factory experience.
- Ideally have experience in a production environment
- Strict adherence or good knowledge and understanding of a good manufacturing practice
- To take care of your own safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions
- Regularly working under pressure to complete workload
- To work at all times in accordance with the company’s Health and Safety rules.
- Demonstrate an ability to learn and to operate machinery.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to learn and progress.
- Able to commit to a shift pattern.
- Ability to work to tight targets and deadlines.
The candidate will be working a variety of shifts
• FULL PAID BREAKS WHILE OF SITE
The company looks to give permanent contracts to employees after a period of temporary-staff based work.