We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a longstanding reputable provider of workplace workwear, products and services for Embroidery Assistants.
Overview of the Role
Working in a factory environment, you will be part of a busy team supporting with the embroidery of workplace garments using top of the range machinery.
- Following instructions detailed on worksheets
- Inputting job codes into machinery control panels
- Checking job details ensuring colour matches and batch amounts.
- Ensuring thread spools and machine needles are in working order replacing when required
- Checking quality of embroidery
- Reporting faults
- Responsible for keeping the work area clean and tidy
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards
- Communicate, practice and promote the values, ethics and culture of the company
- Any other duties that can be reasonably expected of the role
What we are looking for
- Experience of working on embroidery machinery – 4 header, 5 header etc
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Willingness to continually learn and improve
- Extremely adaptable, with a flexible approach to working
The hours of work and pay.
Monday to Friday – 8am – 5pm
Overtime is available but not guaranteed and is additional hours through the week if required.
This role is paid at £10.90 per hour and is a temporary role leading to permanent
How to Apply:
Please submit your updated CV.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
For any inquiries, please contact our Middlesbrough branch on 01642 062 565