Central Employment are currently working in partnership with one of the UK’s leading manufacturers in the Glass Industry.
Our client is going from strength to strength and are on the lookout for new team members in their manufacturing facility in Stanley to work within their Despatch Team. You will be responsible for ensuring all insulated glass units that have been made within production are loaded correctly onto stillages for despatch.
All vacancies are on a temporary to permanent basis and following a satisfactory 12 week probation period has passed you will be offered a full time contract.
- 6am2pm Monday to Friday
- 2pm10:30pm Monday to Thursday and 2pm-7:30pm Friday
- 8pm6am Sunday and 10:30pm-6am Monday to Thursday
- Handling units from barrows straight onto stillage
- Handling units from barrows onto taping tables and taping edges of each unit before lifting onto stillage
- Quality checking products, any defects are sent for buffering before returning to the warehouse.
- Banding full stillages ready to go out for despatch and labelling them up correctly
- Units can vary in weight shapes and sizes