Central Employment are looking for a number of candidates to join a well established local warehouse to help in their despatch department.
The role will involve;
- Stock management
- Manual handling – this role is physically demanding and requires lifting and moving items throughout the day.
- Loading/unloading incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Ensuring a high standard of work ensuring products are delivered to the correct locations
- Working as part of a team
- Adhering to strict health and safety
No specific qualifications or experience are required.
Wednesday 8am – 5pm
Saturday 7am – 5pm
We are looking for candidates to work either one or both of these days.
Rate of pay: £8.91 per hour
The company are looking for individuals who can commit to these hours weekly and on a long term basis. Occasionally deliveries can be late so the company may require you to be flexible to help on other days if needed.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please ring Jessica at Central Employment
These roles are to start ASAP so please apply today by submitting your CV