Central Employment is currently looking for a Bakery Operative to work in a national Bakery for one our clients based in Longbenton, Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- Operating machines and following health and safety guidelines.
- Food Hygiene standards to be maintained to a very high standard.
- Packing products and palletising goods ready for despatch.
- Quality Control.
- Proven experience working within a food environement.
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team.
- Passion and desire to excel.
Rate of Pay
£9.50 per hour.
Shift Times & Days
Candidate will be working 12 hour shifts working 4 days on 4 days off consisting of 2 days then 2 nights, working between the hours of 07:00am to 19:00 and 19:00 to 07:00.
This role is ongoing with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.