Central Employment are currently looking to recruit Assembly Operator to work for an internationally recognised manufacturing business. The company assemble and manufacture electronic components.
The client is looking for the right candidate that has good practical skills, is very physically fit as light lifting of the components is required, can work quickly and accurately and has previously worked in a similar role. The candidate must ensure that all products are of a high standard and quality.
- Good general production experience.
- Ideally have experience in a production environment
- Strict adherence or good knowledge and understanding of a good manufacturing practice
- To take care of your own safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions
- Regularly working under pressure to complete workload
- To work at all times in accordance with the company’s Health and Safety rules.
- Be a good team player.
Hours Per Week : 6.30am – 3.30pm and 2.30pm – 11pm