We are currently recruiting Assembly Operatives on behalf of our client, an multi award-winning industry fabrication leader within the glazing industry.
Established in 1979, Central Employment is the oldest independent recruiter in the North East with over 40 years of industry expertise. Over the years we have worked with and recruited for some of the largest businesses and brand names in the North East. Specializing in temporary, contract and permanent recruitment across a broad spectrum of industries; supplying staff with full UK coverage.
- Cutting, machining and fabrication of aluminium glazing systems
- Working from manufacturing documentation
- Working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced factory environment
- Manual handling
- Working as part of a team
What we are looking for
- An ideal candidate will have a positive “can do attitude” and a good work ethic
- All candidates must be flexible within their daily duties and working hours
- Previous experience of operating machinery and hand tools would be advantageous.
- Candidates must be able to reliably travel to and from work as public transport is not available owing to the hours of work and location.
The hours of work and pay.
The hours of work for this role are 7am-3:30pm Monday – Thursday and 6am-2:30pm Fridays.
This role is paid at £10.50 per hour with a 30 minute unpaid break, and two 10-minute paid breaks throughout the day.
This is a temporary to permanent based on performance and attendance.
How to Apply:
Please submit your updated CV.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
For any inquiries, please contact our Middlesbrough branch on 01642 062 565