Central Employment is the North East’s largest independent recruitment agency and we opened our training division in 2019. We specialise in delivering funded and commercial, regulated and non-regulated training to both employed and unemployed learners.
Our courses include but are not limited to, level 1 and 2 in Lean Techniques, Warehouse and Storage, Health and Safety and Construction which are aligned to jobs with our current client base.
We are expanding and looking for an exceptional tutor/assessor/verifier who can deliver, assess and internally verify our level 1 and 2 Lean qualifications and Construction courses to the unemployed and employed.
- Recognised teaching qualification e.g., PGCE, Certificate in Education or DTLLS
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Relevant occupational experience
- The ability to engage and motivate learners
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with ESF/AEB course paperwork
- Own transport
- One – two years teaching experience, delivering classroom sessions to the unemployed and employed.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, predominantly delivering classroom sessions at our training centre in Palmersville, North Tyneside. The role may require some online/remote teaching and occasionally classroom delivery in locations around the North-East of England.