Established in 1979, Central Employment is the oldest independent recruiter in the North East with over 40 years of industry expertise. Over the years, we have worked with and recruited for some of the largest businesses and brand names in the North East. Specialising in temporary, contract and permanent recruitment across a broad spectrum of industries supplying staff with full UK coverage.
The ideal candidate will be conscientious, organised, have exceptional communication skills and a desire for working in a fast paced customer focused environment. The role has scope for you to learn and grow over time, and will be engaging, but is by no means a cold calling sales role! It is a true recruitment support role which, operating within our busy Industrial division.
The role will Include:-
- Supporting designated consultants, senior managers in finding suitable candidates for all new vacancies, across the Industrial department.
- Advertised new jobs on job boards and websites.
- Searching for suitable candidates on candidate job boards
- Screening candidates in regard to their relevant skills, availability, location, and salary expectations
- Screening CVs to ensure that they reflect the qualification of the role given to you.
- Candidate administration
- Candidate interviewing
- Confirming interviews
- Keeping clients up to date on the status of roles
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience within an administration or customer focussed environment.
- Some recruitment agency experience – desirable
- A great telephone manner
- Customer focussed.
- Professional when dealing with candidates and clients.
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Committed and dedicated to meeting targets.
- General administration background