Salary: Competitive Salary based on experience + attractive bonus
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Job Type: Permanent
We’re looking for driven, ambitious Recruitment Consultants to develop and run a warm permanent / Temporary desks across all key divisions.
The role of Recruitment Consultants:
This is a full 360 degree role, and so you will be responsible for achieving targets through business to business sales, client site visits, new business development, revenue generation and managing key accounts. As a Recruitment Consultant within our Newcastle office you will play a key role in building relationships with both client companies and candidates. Getting to know both clients and candidates so that you develop a deep understanding of your client’s culture and their staffing requirements and the qualities and aspirations of your candidates, giving you the opportunity to help develop both careers and grow client business.
- Managing your own Client portfolio and growing client business
- Sourcing the most suitable candidates utilising many different candidate attraction techniques.
- Building relationships with candidates, giving you the opportunity to help develop their careers
- Pro-actively promoting candidates through marketing calls.
We are looking for:
Recruitment experience is essential. We’re looking for someone with a friendly and warm personality who has a genuine desire to develop their career in Recruitment.
Words that describe you should include.
- Proactive & Tenacious
- Competitive & driven
- Commercially minded & analytical
- Strong communicator – verbal & written
- Ability to forge strong, lasting relationships
What you can expect in return:
A salary dependent on experience, a market leading Individual monthly Bonus Plan. This a fantastic opportunity with realistic opportunities to earn good bonus and develop a career.
Please contact Greg Phipps for a confidential chat on 07889821667 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org