Business Admin Level 2 Apprentice
Established in 1979, Central Employment is the oldest independent recruiter in the North East with over 40 years of industry expertise. Over the years, we have worked with and recruited for some of the largest businesses and brand names in the North East. Specialising in temporary, contract and permanent recruitment across a broad spectrum of industries supplying staff with full UK coverage.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an ambitious and confident Office Apprentice/Assistant, as we enter the next phase of our internal expansion. The role will offer key administration support across our operational functions from Industrial, Commercial and Finance.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Answering and responding to all incoming calls in a prompt and polite manner.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed promptly and accurately
- Monitor and chase documentation in support of the division operation
- Undertake administrative and filing duties to meet needs of the Industrial division and wider business
- Scanning, photocopying and e-mails
- Educated to A Level standard
- Have a willingness to learn and get stuck in,
- Be confident and adaptable
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Have an understanding of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel