Systems Analyst with IT Support Experience Wanted!
Central Employment is proud to be partnering with a new client who is looking to change the way things are done within their industry. Starting on this journey of being “Data-First” they want to take on a Systems Analyst for their IT Team.
Are you a talented Systems Analyst with a flair for data visualization and proven IT support experience? Join our client’s team to work on cutting-edge projects, expand your skills, and be a key player in transforming data into actionable insights.
The ideal candidate will have commercial experience handling data and a keen interest in expanding their knowledge within a fast-paced commercial environment.
What you’ll gain:
– Learning Culture: Access to continuous learning and skill expansion through a subscription service where you have full access to learn what you like.
– Career Growth: Opportunities for personal and professional development. As the company continues their huge growth, there will be an expansion of the IT/Data teams.
– Dynamic Environment: Collaborate with a diverse and talented team on a wide range of Data and It focussed projects
– Salary Progression: Starting on £26,000, after quarterly reviews it is expected that you’ll be earning £28,000 after 6 months.
What We’re Looking For:
– Passion and experience with data visualisation.
– Experience with data visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or similar tools
– Continuous learner eager to grow in both data and IT support.
– Proven IT support experience troubleshooting and ensuring system functionality.
– Strong communication skills to convey insights and technical solutions.
What You’ll Do:
– Master data visualization using Power BI for strategic decision-making.
– Apply technical expertise in data modelling, while also assisting with 1st line support around the business. This is done on a 60/40 split. As the team grows, so will the amount of data-focused work.
– Contribute to business strategy by translating data into meaningful stories.
Our client has identified that data is pivotal to their continued and expected growth, if you feel you can meet those needs, apply below!