Senior UX/UI Designer
Central Employment are delighted to working with a leading Digital, Creative and Design agency in the North East, Inspired Agency as they look to recruit a Senior UX/UI Designer, joining their talented digital design team.
As a highly-motivated creative and digital agency we deliver bespoke digital services that are both expertly crafted, and built with the web user in mind. A beautiful looking website is good, one that also focuses on the customer’s desires in order to maximise engagement and conversion is even better.
Our combination of smooth design and user experience insight ensures we build websites that are easily found, easily navigated on all devices, and provide the user with the best experience.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a UX/UI Designer. The successful applicant will have a great eye for detail and a huge passion for design, working on medium to large-scale brochure and ecommerce websites, as well as bespoke software applications for our growing client portfolio. You’ll be client focused, ensuring you can see through projects from start to finish. If you have real creative flair and love coming up with eye catching designs that deliver the best in user experience, this is the ideal opportunity and company to develop your carer.
Personal Development, Communication & Teamwork requirements:-
• Participate in creative “kick-off” sessions, collaborating with the wider team
• Attend and contribute in meetings with clients and other team members
• Strong organisational effectiveness and time management
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Have an outstanding attention to detail
• Work to tight deadlines, reporting to a project manager
• Offer insightful help wherever possible
• Follow industry best practice and trends, ensuring solutions are both industry-leading for a UX and creative perspective
• Excellent prototyping experience
• Competent with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
• Storyboarding, conceptualising ideas and creating both low & high fidelity wireframes
• Excellent knowledge and experience of Photoshop & Illustrator
• Highly creative with strong attention to detail, design and colours
• Excellent appreciation of a clients brand and experience working within brand guidelines – translating a clients’ brand into a digital realisation
• Great understanding of customer needs and key considerations for user experience
• Excellent appreciation of cutting edge, responsive website & app design – with a proven track record of delivering results from your work
• The ability to understand a diverse range of sectors/clients and translate this into intuitive design using this insight.
• The creation of use- focused email campaigns that drive results for clients
• Proven/past portfolio of projects
• Demonstrative experience of contributing to projects from a CRO perspective
HTML, CSS, SASS/SCSS
In-depth knowledge of JS & JQuery and other JS frameworks
WordPress & Magento understanding. Good knowledge of modern web development frameworks such as Node, React etc