Senior C#.NET Developer (Umbraco)
Central Employment are delighted to be working with an expanding consumer focused digital, ecommerce business as they look to recruit a talented Senior C#.NET Developer (Umbraco)
The C#.Net Developer will be part of the Marketing team reporting into the Head of Marketing & Acquisition Manager. You will be only the Web developer in the business so it is essential that you can work as part of a wider team and work independently on the website, managing multiple projects simultaneously and be accountable for the performance of the website.
Responsibilities of the Mid-Senior C#.NET Developer:
- Design and development of C# ASP.NET (MVC) solutions.
- Design and development of content management solutions using the Umbraco CMS
- Writing and executing unit tests.
- Capture requirements whilst liaising with project stakeholders.
- Provide technical support for existing applications.
- Provide written documentation (technical designs, guidelines, whitepapers) for internal and external users.
- Communicate appropriately to clients and team members.
- Undertake code reviews.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and trends in software development.
- Any other responsibilities as directed by your manager.
Experience required as the Mid-Senior C#.NET Developer:
- 3+ years of .NET web application development experience using C#.
- Experience of fully developing solutions using Visual Studio.
- Mobile first approach
- Experience working with the Umbraco CMS.
- Working knowledge of source control systems such as SVN and Git.
- Good and effective communication skills.
- Solve technical problems effectively and efficiently.
- Work to given deadlines
- Diagnose and solve software issues.
- Working knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodologies.