IT Project Manager
Central Employment are working with a technology business who have had excellent, sustained growth in recent years. Due to a significant amount of new business and project requirements in the pipeline, they are looking for a Project Manager to coordinate and oversee the delivery of ongoing work. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with an enviable reputation for success. I’m looking for candidates based in the Tyne & Wear area who have significant exposure to IT projects, comfortable dealing with external stakeholders and well versed in project methodologies.
- To develop project plans following known PM methodologies
- Managing multi-faceted complex projects across the business to ensure delivery on time and on budget
- Manage external client expectations, become the point of contact for delivery and ongoing timescales.
- Organise all project meetings, strategy and support client throughout the process
- Provide project documentation to external/internal stakeholders
- Ability to influence and negotiate with external stakeholders
- Comfortable coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Good understanding of project methodology: Agile, Waterfall and Prince2
- Experience within a technology business dealing with either transformation, implementation, software or digital projects.
- 2 + years experience
- Demonstrable experience delivering projects on budget and on time
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities employer.