Platform Delivery Manager
Central Employment are seeking an experience Platform Delivery Manager on behalf of award-winning software solution provider in the North East.
The Platform Delivery Manager is part of a cross functional feature team responsible for the delivery of new platform initiatives. They are responsible for working with project stakeholders (both internal and external) to curate a feature team backlog. They are well versed in Agile and Scrum principles and are expected to gain and maintain an understanding of the Platform products/business logic.
Project Management and risk management skills are essential to this role.
Key Responsibilities of Platform Delivery Manager:
● Stakeholder communications
● Coordination and facilitation of the delivery of new features as part of a feature team
● Creating user stories to execute the project scope in line with stakeholder expectations
● Coordination of project and sprint artifacts (Including project reports, test plans, API documentation, User guides etc)
● Attending team meetings in line with Agile methodology (Sprint planning, Backlog grooming, Retrospectives etc)
● Project budget tracking and burndown
● Forecasting team burndown and allocation
● Maintaining platform product knowledge Outputs
● Creation of user stories
● Creation of project plans
● Creation of start of sprint notes
● Creation of sprint reports
● Updating and maintaining user guides
● Managing and escalating Risks, Actions, Issues and Decisions (RAID)
● Attending team meeting such as scrum, backlog grooming and sprint retrospectives
● Coordinating JIRA tickets through their project lifecycle
● Creating project release notes
● Updating team forecasting documentation