Central Employment are delighted to be recruiting for a middleweight PHP Developer on behalf of an award-winning software house, based in Tyne & Wear. Their looking for an enthusiastic, driven and talented PHP stack developer to join our team.
You will join an existing team of talented developers in a growing company which is expanding globally. You will be responsible for building and maintaining functionality for systems used by millions of users worldwide as well as being in charge of your own smaller projects for local and national clients.
The following required skillset is required:
You should have at least 2 years commercial experience and a proven track record of success.
- OOPHP V5.4 > (including knowledge and experience with PHP7)
- You should be able to write well structured, DRY code which adheres to the latest PSR standards.
- MySQL (including MyISAM and InnoDB storage engines)
- You should be able to write well structured, normalised and efficient database schemas and understand database efficiency and optimisation
- MVC Framework knowledge
- Good working knowledge of a well structured MVC framework (ideally Zend Framework 2 and 3 but others will still be beneficial)
- Native and jQuery
- Linux OS server environment
- Good understanding of Linux based server environment (Debian/Ubuntu preferable)
- Version Control
- Good knowledge of GIT
- Knowledge and previous experience using an ORM (Doctrine preferable)