Mid-Weight Creative Designer
Central Employment are recruiting for a Mid-Weight Creative Designer based in Tyne & Wear for a leading UK manufacturer and retailer, joining an expanding creative and marketing studio.
We are now recruiting for a Creative Designer to join our in-house studio. Within this role you will working directly with our internal marketing team and colleagues within the business. You will be responsible for taking briefs and developing on brand creative concepts that can be executed as integrated marketing campaigns across all media. You will also be working with Designers & Copywriters (internally and externally employed) to develop the most effective ways to visually position products, services, solutions, and offers.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
• Review and approval of briefs when required, rejecting or guiding customer so request meets studio specification before work starts
• Work with Art Director to translate briefs into compelling creative concepts that are on brand but promote and sell our products
• Develop creative concepts including designs and imagery for campaigns that can be executed across press, digital display banners, email, social, video, presentations and collateral.
• Develop guidelines that protect the manufacturer brand image
• Provide design support to other projects when required, retouching photos, creating graphics, logos, identity design, or other graphics.
• Ensure that all design work follows corporate or manufacturer guidelines
• Managing Projects, ensuring we hit deadlines and SLA targets
For this role we are looking for you to have extensive successful professional design experience, at a digital agency or in-house team. You will also have a wealth of experience in developing creative concepts that work across all media including press, digital banners, emails, campaign landing pages, social media and video.
• Expert using Adobe Creative Suite programs, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Animate and experience of using After Effects
• Experience in HTML and CSS
• Ability to create complex graphics, animation, and content for a diverse array of platforms
• Demonstrate the required behaviours commitment, positivity, passion, collaboration and willingness to pass on knowledge
• Technical aptitude & ability to learn
• Strong attention to detail & time management
• Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate in teams or independently
• Experience of coaching and developing designers is desirable but not essential