Mid-Senior Graphic Designer
Central Employment are delighted to working with a leading Digital, Creative Consultancy in Newcastle upon Tyne. Due to growth, the require a Mid-Senior Graphic Designer.
Reporting to the Creative Director, my client is looking a Mid-Senior Graphic Designer to join their design team. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of a wide variety of print and web projects related to marketing campaigns and web based graphics.
Responsible for applying corporate branding guidelines across web and print design, the successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of and through various stages of the lifecycle. Projects will include: microsite design, email (electronic direct mail) design, brochures, posters, email banners, online banner advertising, and bespoke.
- Strong typographic and conceptual skills
- Creative with a clean design approach to projects
- Good HTML/CSS skills
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Proficient Macintosh skills
- Proactively stay up to date with current design trends, best practices and developments within creative community
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be commercially oriented – with an ability to design within brand guidelines, that deliver results through outstanding and innovative solutions
- Must be able to handle multiple jobs/task – ensuring best quality, whilst working to with strict deadlines
- Strong time management, organization and problem solving skills
- Ability to work closely the digital and the client relationship teams
- Attention to detail, with a ‘Right-First-Time Approach’
- Knowledge of Adobe Flash and After Effects is not required but would be advantageous.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implements non-complex graphic design and web projects
- Worked in fast paced agency setting – creative, brand or digital
- Led on design based projects
- Ideally has some pitching experience and can manage clients expectations
- Creates graphics across print and web including but not limited to; microsite design and coding, email design, brochures, posters, email banners, online banner advertising
- Infographics and bespoke projects as assigned