Mid Front-End Developer
An opportunity has arisen for a Middleweight Front End Developer, joining a fast-growing in-house marketing, web and digital team. You will be responsible for developing, managing and optimising the B2C platform to help create a fantastic customer experience. You will be working closely with the Digital and .NET Developer to manage the website platform.
A bit about the Role:
- Technical ownership of all front-end development and updates on the website.
- Responsible for all quality processes, ensuring that they are tested and validated to ensure they work properly.
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure daily and project based front developments to the site are completed efficiently and within pre-determined KPIs
- Gain insights from analytics and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and create innovative solutions that continuously improve the performance of the website.
- Maintain a good understanding of SEO principles and ensure that the application with adhere to them.
Skills and experience:
- A mobile-first approach.
- Strong understanding of front-end coding techniques and CMS.
- Understanding of integrating external API’s, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Have a good knowledge of best practices, new technologies and trends.
- Knowledge of UX and UI design.
- Have a keen interest in e-commerce.
- The ideal team player should share openly and willingly, communicate constructively and work as a problem-solver.
- A self-starter who thrives in a result driven, creative environment.
- Strong organizational skills with an accurate eye for detail.
- Experience working with targets and KPIs.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of E-commerce based sites
- Used to working in a busy, high workload department
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Knowledge of the implementation of technical SEO solutions
- Significant awareness of A/B testing, domain management and conversion rate optimisation (CRO).