IT Project Manager
Central Employment are working with one if their retained clients in search of an IT Project Manager to join the business. This is an excellent opportunity to support the continued digital transformation of a growing business. I’m looking for candidates that are comfortable taking full ownership of multiple projects, dealing with external delivery partners and focusing on both software delivery with some infrastructure knowledge as an added bonus. You will predominately be dealing with internal projects but will also take direction from a centralised PMO group for UK operations.
You must posses a high level of product technical understanding, to fully understand the end to end operation of the site. You must also be a good decision maker, problem solver, have good commercial awareness and business understanding.
This role is required to develop good working relationships with other departments to ensure the areas of responsibility are completed to the required standard and reports are produced on time.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and objectives
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop and manage the overall project plans including timelines
- Track project deliverables
- Constantly monitor and report project progress to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, issues and resolutions
- Implement and manage project change control
- Project evaluation and assessment of results
- Provide direction and support to the project team
- Coordinate project staff
- Manager project budgets
- Manage project resource allocation
- Manage multiple projects
- Build strong relationships with customer project managers and customer teams
- Exceptional customer facing skills
- Experience of working with 3rd party vendors
- Proven experience of people management, strategic management, risk management and change management
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to relate effectively with all suppliers, customers and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate a structured approach to working
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make good judgement and analytical decisions
- Strong technical skills around software and infrastructure
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure. Committed to achievement of objectives
- Educated to degree level
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.