IT Infrastructure Engineer
Central Employment are delighted to be working with an eCommerce retail outfit with a global audience who are looking to add to their IT team with the addition of an IT Infrastructure Engineer. I’m looking for experience with VMware and large ecosystem management. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business as they continue to expand across the UK. This is a role that will sit at the top of the technology function of the business and I’m looking for senior experience.
- Management of server environments, including implementation and troubleshooting
- Maintaining SAN/QNAP/NAS/Cloud Storage across the business.
- Management & ongoing maintenance of wired/wireless network infrastructure – Meraki & Cisco Tech.
- Rebuilding and providing improvements to end of life hardware
- Movement of domain structure to Azure-hosted environment
- Good experience with ERP systems, business is moving to O365 dynamics on an ongoing basis
- Strong proficiency in VMware virtualized environments
- Good troubleshooting knowledge across core infrastructure including CISCO equipment
- Corporate network infrastructure experience
- On-site support experience – remote working isn’t viable for this opportunity.
- VEEAM, SAN/NAS, and Meraki Firewalls, Switches and Access point understanding, configuration and troubleshooting
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.