IT Helpdesk Analyst
Central Employment has partnered up with a highly regarded legal team who are looking to take on a talented and determined IT Helpdesk Analyst to help support the company as they continue to achieve great things.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a history of working within IT support roles and also have excellent people skills, being able to discuss technical issue in a way that those with little experience would understand. Within the IT Department, you’ll be the first point of contact for colleagues who have IT enquiries, this could be via email, over the phone, or face-to-face. Due to the hand-on and fast paced nature of this role, it will be wholly based in their city centre office. This allows you to get a feeling for the culutre of the team while also providing you the opportunity to quickly develop your own skill set by learning from those around you.
Due to the high quality of the practise, you’ll be working with the latest in legal software along side general up to date equipment and software. These technologies are key to those working on the legal side of the company as they are expected to work late into the evening when it is require, it will be your job to ensure these systems run smoothly during this time. This is a failry large company, one of the largest in the Industry and based in the North East, each day will be different and allow new learning opportunities.
Key Job Responisibilities:
- Delivery 1st Line Technial support.
- Assisting in 2nd and 3rd Line support when required.
- Deliver training to less experienced colleagues as and when required.
- Work closely with IT Management to deliver on the IT Business Plan.
- Ensure there is zero unplanned downtime of systems.
- Help ensure the right technologies are implemented as smoothly as possible..
Key Skill Requirments:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Extensive experience with Windows 10.
- Knowledge of PC and Server Hardware.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- A passion for technology.
- Consistently professional and trustworthy.
- Previous experience in 1st line support.
- Working knowledge of tools such as: WorkSite, Aderant Expert, BigHand, and Active Directory.
- Full Drivers Licence.
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Extensive support on training and development.
- Long term business and IT plans to keep things interesting.
- Volunteering days, in addition to holiday allowance.
- “Think Green” mentality.