Digital Project Manager (Web/Digital Delivery)
Central Employment are seeking a Digital Project Manager (Web/Digital Delivery) for a growing brand, creative and digital agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Digital Project Manager to this progressive digital and brand agency. You will have worked in a digital, web agency or within an integrated agency, have a solid understanding of digital platforms and delivery techniques. The environment would suit a Project Manager who is ideas-driven and able to demonstrate adding value and is proactive, as well as being able to deliver projects successfully, on time, in full.
In this role, you will be required to manage the digital/Web delivery on major client projects who could be in Manufacturing, Public Sector or Retail. Your drive, motivation and organisational skills will be required to manage internal teams and the client to ensure high quality delivery.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Control the flow of work through the internal production teams to ensure a high level of efficiency and client satisfaction.
- You will need to communicate effectively and efficiently with the rest of the Client Service team
- Track project milestones and deliverables and communicate these
- Have a clear understanding of the overall direction of travel for the business and the agency and make decisions that are aligned to those goals
- Product and maintain status overviews on all active projects
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify issues, and devise contigency plans
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a proven ability to influence others internally and externally
- Be able to speak with authority and knowledge regarding the applications managed for the client
- Comfortable handling escalations in a calm and effective manner
- Proactive nature, with excellent ability to see into the future
- Experience in planning, delivering and tracking detailed and evolving schedules for delivery teams
- Must be able to define and manage complex process and/or product issues of a broad scope using independent judgment
- Understanding of web build and digital lifecycles
- Possess a very good understanding of core internet concepts
- Ability to escalate internally and externally when required in an effective and calm manner
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment while prioritising and managing multiple responsibilities
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels and serve as a role model for teamwork and excellence
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Ability to leverage current practices to develop and deliver innovative solutions to meet or exceed the customer expectations
- Experience in the delivery of a broad range of projects including CRM, e-commerce, understanding the ‘less technical’ user experience
- Experience in managing integrations with 3rd parties (such as: API, Saml)
- Web analytics and reporting (such as: Google analytics and/or Omniture)
- Web optimization tools (such as: Optimizely)