Central Employment are delighted to offer an opportunity to join a large communications business based in the North East of England. Due to an internal restructure and a significant amount of expansion planned for the business, I’m looking for a Development Manager to oversee a small team of developers and testers. The business delivers innovative and robust solutions for internal and external customers. The ideal candidate will have good experience with .NET framework & C#, be comfortable mentoring, peer reviewing with the overall aim to improve efficency within the team. They will also be used to working in an agile environment whilst maintaining development principles in an ever changing business sector.
The business develops in modular software design principles.
I’m looking for candidates that are very much still “on the tools”
This role will be predominately off site but you must be able to travel to the North East should the current situation change.
- Develop technical solutions to support client and business requirements
- Ensure that Quality, compliance and best practices are maintained and followed within the department
- Contribute to solutions design and architecture
- Deliver to agreed project timelines
- Management/leadership experince within a development team
- Ability to manage own workload and that of the team
- Ability to empower individuals in the team to reach personal and company goals
- . NET Framework 3.5, 4+
- ASP.Net & C# (Webforms/MVC/Forms applications)
- Entity Framework
Nice to have
- .Net Core
- React, Angular
- Azure Services
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.