Central Employment are working with one of our key clients with the tech sector in the North East. They have a new and exciting role for a Data Analyst, joining their fast growing Product team, based in central Newcastle.
– Develop records management processes and policies
– Working with a customer contacts team to produce smart algorithms to find likely bookings
– Support A/B testing and provide associated data analysis
– Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
– Produce and track key performance indicators
– Produce an in depth study of email send times and content vs read rates and interactions. CLTV by funnel and full cohort analysis to assess and optimise repeat usage.
– Design and carry out surveys and analyse survey data
– Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to the employer’s business
– Prepare reports for internal and external audiences using business analytics reporting tools
– Provide sector and competitor benchmarking
Our client is looking for a switched on, determined individual who lives and breathes data. This role will involve working closely with our client’s product team, with responsibility for product and some operations.