Central Employment are seeking a Creative Director to join a leading and well-established multi service Design agency based in the North East. The Creative Director will lead/work with the creative and design team to create, plan and deliver a strategic vision for clients.
In this role you’ll be involved in planning, supervising the entire creative process and guiding the team that works under you. The creative team includes designers, Illustrators and freelance specialists. This is a senior role for creative thinkers and proven leaders, working alongside global clients and innovative brands.
- Building an environment for the creative team to work in and overseeing their ideas and projects
- Taking responsibility for the creative philosophy and the standard of output across the agency
- developing ideas for multi service creative projects from POS to branding
- Pitching concepts to clients if you work at an agency, or presenting to the MD
- Overseeing several projects from start to finish, keeping to deadlines, and signing off on these projects before they are presented
- liaising with clients to keep them informed and to highlight any issues
- Understanding the commercial aspects of the agency
- Hiring and managing the creative team.
- Attend key industry events
- Ideally you’ll have a minimum of 5 years’+ experience in a similar environment as a Creative Director. You must be a dynamic leader and work with a collaborative approach in order to lead the Creative Department, and drive the business. You will also participate in new business pitches and play a key role on the senior management executive team.
- Essentially you’ll have worked as a designer on FMCG, Retail client projects and developed your skill-set and career to Art or Creative Director level.
- A design, brand agency background would be beneficial however not essential.