Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with a B2B Marketing, Creative and Digital agency as they look to appoint a Creative Designer.
Main purpose of job:
As Creative Designer, you are responsible for the delivery of a range of creative projects including:
- Creative design projects for clients including brand creation and development, design, artwork for print and digital use and front-end website visuals.
- Supporting in the delivery of client projects to a high standard, meeting agreed project objectives, deadlines and budgets.
- Supporting the implementation of the brand and image including the development of sales and marketing materials.
- Supporting in the development of creative ideas for clients and input into pitch and sales materials
- Developing strong relationships with clients, potential clients, colleagues and partner/supplier companies.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate creative professional who can shape our clients’ brands, come up with brilliant creative ideas, develop targeted creative campaigns, create compelling designs that will position our clients as leaders in their markets and ahead of their competitors.
Responsibilities of the Creative Designer:
- Liaise with clients / account management teams to scope and agree design brief and requirements.
- Deliver clients’ brand and design activities including front end website visuals.
- Create designs, artwork and finished materials for clients.
- Maintain good working relationships and liaising with suppliers including printers and website developers.
- Continuously think of creative ideas and concepts and researching client sectors, markets and competitors and industry trends for inspiration.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to the account management teams.
- Present creative work to clients.
- Deliver our own design activities including campaign materials, sales presentations, proposals, advertising and direct marketing from start to finish.
- Continuously thinking of creative ideas to move our campaigns and marketing forward, researching our sector, clients, competitors, industry trends for inspiration in everything we do.
- Ensure the brand and image is consistent across all of our internal and external materials.
- Develop our sales materials and new business proposals, continuously developing them in line with brand.
- Support in the creation of proposals for new business including ideas and concepts for pitches and presentations
- Provide necessary support to help win new business.
Education, Formal Qualifications & Experience
- At least 3 years in a design role.
- Ideally worked in a design, creative agency setting
- A Levels, HND, BA (Hons) or equivalent qualification in Design.
- Experience in generating ideas and concepts for clients.
- Experience in the full process of brand creation/development.
- Experience in the development of design materials such as design for print, marketing and advertising campaigns and front-end website visuals.
Specific Skills, Aptitude, Knowledge:
- Have big ideas and a strong conceptual imagination.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Ability to develop relationships with colleagues and be a flexible team worked.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong capability in using design programs such as In Design, Photoshop and illustrator.
- Self-driven, results orientated and a clear focus on high standards.
- An exceptional eye for detail.
- Creative and inspiring.
- Energetic, motivating and fun to work with.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible, accountable and determined to succeed.