3rd Line Engineer
Central Employment is working with a highly regarded MSP, based in Team Valley, which is looking to take on a new 3rd Line Engineer as part of its plan for rapid expansion. This will be a great opportunity for someone to work alongside dedicated professionals, working on increasing complex IT and Telecommunication problems. In this highly technical role, you’ll be solving a variety of ever-changing problems.
As a 3rd Line Engineer, you’ll be working both from the office and onsite for a range of customers, each with their own bespoke requirements and needs, as you represent a fast-growing technology company with ties across the UK. With each day being different you’ll need to have experience providing technical solutions to the 2nd line level on a range of technologies including software, networking, and VoiP systems. In addition to this, you’ll be assisting with project work like server installations and network configurations on a large scale.
- Salary of up to £40,000
- Company Car.
- 23 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays. Rising to 28 days with service.
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
- Vouchers and Discounts from a range of companies and services.
- Maintain, configure, and troubleshoot a variety of Windows-based problems.
- Work with virtualisation technologies such as AWS and Azure.
- Utilise “Infrastructure as Code” methodologies to automate the provisioning and configuration management of Windows systems.
- Work with Azure to deploy, and manage infrastructure for both cloud and SaaS deployments.
- Implement and maintain security measures for Windows environments to safeguard against potential threats
- Strong understanding of Azure and associated pricing and design
- Active Directory / Azure AD
- Microsoft Office 365 Administration
- Windows Server 2012R2-2022 Administration
- Strong understanding of VMware / Hyper-V
- iLo / iDrac configuration and management
- Microsoft SQL Server Administration (Database, maintenance plan management)
- SharePoint Administration (Creation, sharing document library’s, setting permissions)
- Management and maintenance of our Anti-Virus environment
If this is the type of role that would interest you, apply below before you miss out.