1st Line Telecoms Engineer
Central Employment is working with a UK-leading MSP that is looking to expand its Telecoms Support team with an experienced 1st Line Telecoms Engineer. This role will allow you to work with some of the best in the business where you’ll learn about the latest developments in VoiP systems, Broadband Support, and Networking. Support will be provided for you to advance your skill set and career in a direction that not only benefits the business but also your career goals.
This position will have you working at the forefront of Telecoms Support with one of the largest MSPs in the UK. You’ll be part of a network supporting over 10,000 customers alongside offices spread across the country. As a 1st Line Telecoms Engineer, your expert knowledge and first-class customer service will set you apart from the competition as you supply technological solutions across a range of subject matters.
For your part, you will be offered a great salary, career development opportunities, and upskilling courses. With growth being a core part of this company’s future, you will have the chance to progress through the ranks as the various teams expand and the company demand needs internal champions to step up to the plate.
- Experience within the telecommunications industry in a support role.
- Ability to decode technical jargon and relay in a way our customers can understand.
- Troubleshoot Broadband (FTTC, SOGEA, EoFTTC etc).
- Troubleshoot VoIP/PBX/WLR3.
- Ability to look deeper and identify root causes.
- Capable of multitasking across a variety of technical issues.
- A desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
- High attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to create and update documentation.
- Effective organisational and communication skills.
- Confident talking over the phone.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- 23 days holiday rising to 28 after time served, plus bank holidays
- CSR volunteer day per holiday year
- Extensive Training and Development
- Referral bonuses, get your friends involved!
- Healthcare Cash-plan
- Voucher and discount hub
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working arrangements