Hygiene Operatives (Night Shift)
Central Employment is currently recruiting Hygiene Operatives on behalf of a leading supplier of healthy snacks within the Fresh Fruit Industry, based in Team Valley, Gateshead.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cleaning to a very high standard, ensuring all machinery is free of contamination
- Ensure that all production waste is removed and disposed of correctly
- Make sure all appropriate sign off documentation is completed
- Check that chemicals are used at the correct dosage
- Proven experience of Hygiene cleaning
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Understanding of site hygiene and Health & Safety
- Good attention to detail
Rate of Pay
- £11.00 per hour
Shift Times & Days
The hours are 6pm – 6am, with the shift pattern being four on and then four off.
Permanent contracts are available for the right candidate after 12 weeks
Please apply online (attaching your CV). Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, but please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment is an Equal Opportunities employer.