Central Employment is currently recruiting for a Tax Manager for one of our Accountancy Practices based in Newcastle. This excellent firm specialises in a wide range of areas, including Corporation Tax, Payroll, Wealth Management, Advisory, Audit, and many more working on behalf of some excellent clients.
Overview of the role:
This role offers a unique opportunity to work with an established portfolio of owner-managed businesses, as well as high-net-worth individuals. It also provides the potential for career progression and advancement.
- Manage a client portfolio, taking responsibility for delivery to clients
- Management of Work of junior teams members
- support from Partners within the firm
Experience & Qualifications:
- ACA/ACCA/or CTA Qualified
- Track record of delivering to tight client deadlines
- Have proven people management Skills
- Experience in a broad range of corporate and personal tax matters within practice or Advisory
Benefits & Hours:
- Hybrid Flexible working
- 5% performance bonus on top of salary based on company performance.
- healthcare plan
- ability to progress within an excellent finance firm to potential senior management
To obtain more information, please apply to this post, and a member of our Commercial team will be in touch with you.