Central Employment is currently recruiting for an Audit Manager for one of our Accountancy Practices based in Newcastle. This excellent firm specialises in a wide range of areas, including Corporation Tax, Payroll, Wealth Management, Advisory, Audit, and many more working on behalf of some excellent clients.
Overview of the role:
This role offers a unique opportunity to work with an established portfolio of owner-managed businesses and high-net-worth individuals. It also provides the potential for career progression and advancement.
- Manage a broad range of audit clients within the firm you will report directly to the partner and ensure you establish a long-lasting relationship with your client.
- Form part of the management team for a department of 50+ this involves coaching, resourcing, training, and recruitment.
- Get involved in business development and growing your network ensuring you will maintain your clients and develop relationships.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Qualified ACA or ACCA with 2-5 years post qualifications experience.
- Experience managing a client portfolio
- experience in coaching mentoring and supporting junior members of the team within practice
Benefits & Hours:
- Hybrid Flexible working suited to circumstances
- 5% performance bonus on top of salary based on company performance.
- healthcare plan
- ability to progress within an excellent finance firm to potential senior management
- Regular Social events including pizza days!
To obtain more information, please apply to this post, and a member of our Commercial team will be in touch with you.