Audit Assistant Manager
Central Employment is currently recruiting for an Audit Assistant Manager for one of our Accountancy Practices based in Newcastle. This excellent firm specialises in a wide range of areas, including Corporation Tax, Payroll, Wealth Management, Advisory, Audit, and many more working on behalf of some excellent clients.
- As the leader of on-site fieldwork teams, you will oversee projects for diverse entrepreneurial clients in the region and nearby areas.
- Collaborating closely with the manager and partners, your responsibility will be to ensure the delivery of top-notch client service.
- Your primary areas of focus will include business development, training, recruitment, and maintaining audit quality.
- Additionally, you will have the opportunity to enhance your technical skills by engaging with a wide array of clients.
- Your role will also involve assisting in coaching and developing students.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 2 years post qualification within an Audit role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and motivation to develop.
- able to work within a team.
Benefits & Hours:
- Hybrid Flexible working suited to circumstances
- 5% performance bonus on top of salary based on company performance.
- healthcare plan
- ability to progress within an excellent finance firm to potential senior management
- Regular Social events including pizza days!
To obtain more information, please apply to this post, and a member of our Commercial team will be in touch with you.