On behalf of our client, a well-established Energy Solution and Agro Engineering Services business are looking for multiple production operatives for their site based in Hartlepool.
Established in 1979, Central Employment is an independent recruiter in the Northeast with over 40 years of industry expertise.
This is a full time, temp to perm role so is not suitable for anyone who is currently completing their studies.
Main duties will include:
- Working in a busy environment, as part of a team to meet requirements needed to produce a final high-quality product.
- To ensure all equipment is correctly used and regular inspections are carried out and properly maintained and recorded.
- Follow risk assessments to ensure H&S standards are met.
- Liaise with Production supervisors and follow instructions correctly to ensure high quality work is produced in a safe and timely manner. (Report of any accidents and near misses that may arise).
Hours and Pay
Nights – 6pm – 6am Monday to Thursday
£11.00 an hour for first 38 hours worked. (Rising to £11.50 after 12 weeks)
1.5X wage after 38 hours worked.
- Strong work ethic must want to do tasks and understand their value.
- Reliable, general timekeeping and honesty as will be working unsupervised.
- Previous production work desirable.
- Strong understanding of Health & Safety