Central Employment are looking for reliable Maintenance Technician in the Gateshead area. Within the maintenance department providing in-house maintenance across multi-site company. To ensure production machinery is maintained and repaired to a high standard. To focus on delivering and improving maintenance interventions. To produce parts and solutions using all resources available, developing and engineering improvements based on previous breakdowns.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on plant & equipment to a high standard
- Respond to breakdowns on production machines
- To comply with legal requirements and work within company health and safety guidelines
- Identify and order spare parts
- Complete records using maintenance management system
- Read electrical and mechanical drawings
- Carry out electrical and mechanical fault finding
- Project work
- Develop apprentices
- Comfortable to work continental shift pattern
- Time served multi-skilled with electrical bias
- 16th edition or newer IEE regulations preferable
- Ability to read electrical and mechanical drawings
- Ability to carry out electrical and mechanical fault finding
- HNC qualification
- Ability to create innovative solutions to complex problems
- Work with the OEM machine technicians when required
- Computer literate, familiarity with stock control and spreadsheets
Suitable candidates should contact Kevin Wright our Specialist Consultant to discuss this opportunity further.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.