Central Employment are working closely with a Civil and Construction Contractor based in the North East. We are looking for skilled Groundworkers with vast experience in all aspects. Majority of the projects are large new build or commercial developments working on site preparation, drainage, foundations, concreting, paving etc. Plant experience is always an advantage.
- Carry out specific ground work operations
- Professional manner, working on some new builds and commercial but also occupied properties
- Keeping working area tidy
- Good Health and Safety standards on site at all time.
- CSCS card
- NVQ Lvl 2 / 3 or equivalent
- Other trades certs (Asbestos Awareness, CPCS, Manual Handling etc.)
- Plant Licences highly desirable
My client have a huge project list and are keen to build a workforce of good tradesmen.
Suitable candidates should contact Kevin Wright our Trades & Labour Consultant to discuss this opportunity further. Please confirm your specialist skills and discipline on application.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.