Central Employment are looking to recruit an experienced fold operator who wants to join a thriving business in Gateshead.
Working for the largest specialist manufacturing contractor in the North East, the successful candidate will join a team of multi-skilled engineers, operating production machinery, specifically folding and bending machines.
Temp – Perm Contracts
38 hours per week, Monday – Friday
- Operate the machine to produce parts in accordance with specifications, drawings and work instructions
- Guarantee your own work is to the highest standard
- Show good attention to detail
- Show commitment to good Health & Safety practice
- Maintain a Clean & Tidy production area
- Be a great team player
- Participate in production planning to ensure timely production of parts
- Participate in training activities relating to the machines, system and processes within the company
- Participate in any staff review/performance management processes involving the identifying and meeting of training needs for self and others
- Undertake any other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the level of this post
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- Assist and train others.
It is a perfect environment for someone who is looking to pick up new skills and be part of an establish engineering team.
Suitable candidates should contact Vikki Malia our Trades & Labour Consultant to discuss this opportunity further.
This role is an immediate start so please apply online (attaching your CV) as soon as possible. Please be advised that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each application individually, please be assured that we will contact all applicants selected for interview in due course. Central Employment are an equal opportunities Employer.